Most requirements can be coverd with standard range, but if you need a specific shape or special print please contact us and together we will find a solution for you (dependent on order quantity).
PermaSafety Route in comparison to:
Painted signs and markings look good initially, but the down sides of using paint are greater than the benefits. The space has to be vacated temporarily to allow the paint to not only be applied, but to dry as well.
Also, the painted signs can get dirty quite easily. Due to foot trafic, they wear out over time and need to be re- applied, which takes more downtime and lost production and income.
- Instant application, requires little to no downtime
- Immediate use
- Can be replaced easily if damaged or moving premises
Floor decals are effective if they are applied correctly. But applying them can be tricky. During the application creases may occur.
Over time the sign becomes useless, because the print can wear easily.
During the removal it can come up in pieces, because of the thin material. This means time consuming and messy removal.
- Simple application. The durability of PermaSafety Route floor marking removes the possibility of errors
- A layer of laminate protects the print, that ensures it will not wear off under heavy foot traffic
- It does not break apart during removal